ORDERS AND INFORMATION
The Sales Office responds to the number 059 782527; You can talk to a manager from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 12:30 and from 15:00 to 17:30, or you can send an email, every day, 24 hours a day.
Shipping costs will be calculated based on the order amount and will be displayed during the order process prior to confirmation.
Some uncomfortable locations may be subject to surcharges, which will be communicated before the order is processed
(MINOR ISLANDS, etc …)
TERMS OF PAYMENT
The payment methods allowed are those that are displayed by the customer during the order process.
CONFIRMATION OF THE AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS
All products on our site are sortable (except for errors or problems that may arise at the time the order is processed, which will however be promptly communicated).
Prices, technical and aesthetic characteristics can be changed at any time, due to market changes or typographical errors.
All orders are subject to acceptance by BEST SPORT s.r.l.
1. All prices shown in the online catalog include VAT
2. BEST SPORT s.r.l is raised against the purchaser in cases of non-delivery or delayed delivery, even partial, due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
3. Delivery time: For items that are in stock, orders are generally shipped within 2/3 working days (for products ready for delivery, for CUSTOMIZED items, refer to the times indicated on the page of the single product). These terms are however indicative in that they are subject to industrial risk. These terms start from the date of receipt: of the order, of the copy of the payment (where applicable). BEST SPORT s.r.l. assumes no responsibility for failed or delayed delivery of goods ordered due to failure or delay in receipt of documents requested or delayed or missing delivery of files or necessary information for customization by the customer. Without express instructions to the contrary, BEST SPORT s.r.l. to make partial deliveries, without prejudice to a single charge for transport costs, without this being the cause of termination of the order in progress, blocking of payments, refusal to collect the delivery, and will not give the right to compensation and / or indemnification of any kind.
BEST SPORT s.r.l. assumes no responsibility for the delay in delivery of goods, caused by malfunctioning of the postal service / courier and / or in case of force majeure such as natural events, strikes, traffic congestion and periods of particular peak
4. Personalization: Any customization of the goods will be made on the basis of information and indications given by the client. BEST SPORT s.r.l. assumes no responsibility in case of sending incorrect information from the customer and proceeds with the start of processing only subject to acceptance and written approval by the customer of the graphic printing drafts. BEST SPORT s.r.l. declines all responsibility deriving from the use of trademarks, texts, contents and images, reproduced on the articles, having been performed on the express order of the client who assumes all responsibility in this regard. BEST SPORT s.r.l. is not required to return or deliver the material used for the production of the final product, including images and / or any printing facilities provided by the client or specifically produced for it.
5. Vices of the supply (personalized / printed goods): the customer is required to check the goods upon arrival, and in any case before it is used and / or in any way altered. Any complaints must be sent in writing (by registered letter, addressed to BEST SPORT srl, Via Castaldi No. 3, 41123 Modena (MO) within 14 days from the arrival of the goods due to obvious defects, and within 14 days from the ascertainment in the cases of hidden defects The customer is obliged to keep all the objects of the disputed supply, which must be sent to BEST SPORT srl in order to check the extent of the defects found.In any case, the right to the claim lapses after two months from receipt of goods.
6. Improvement changes: BEST SPORT s.r.l. reserves the right to make improvements to the objects reproduced in the catalog. Such improvements can be implemented without this being an element of dispute.
7. Items: all the items in the web catalog are identified by a product code with relative image, dimensions, materials, etc. All this information is provided for information purposes and does not in any way constitute a contractual nature. They could undergo improvements during the course of time, which can intervene without this being an element of dispute. Small variations in the color tones may occur between the final product and the photo published on the site, due to the transfer of the image on the web; these variations can not in any case constitute an element of dispute. The photos contained in the catalog and in this are indicative of the product and do not represent a contractual obligation, only the information noted on the order are contractual.
8. Payments: payments must be made within the agreed terms. Without prejudice to greater damage, failure to pay within the established time limits will determine the total loss of any discounts applied and the effect of interest for late payment in commercial transactions, to the extent envisaged by Legislative Decree no. 231 dated 09.10.2002 ( as implementation of the Directive of the European Parliament and Council 2000/35 / EC and of the Vienna Convention of 11.04.1980, ratified by the Italian State with Law No. 765/1985) and subsequent amendments and updates. These interests will run from the expiry of the payment deadline.
In case of irregular payments, BEST SPORT s.r.l. reserves the right to block all purchase orders and all deliveries in progress, without any prior notice or right to compensation for any damage.
9. Place of jurisdiction: The court of jurisdiction for any dispute is that of Modena.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
(Valid only for individuals and non-personalized goods): pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase indicating a reference to VAT), has the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty. To exercise this right, the customer must send to BEST SPORT s.r.l. a communication to that effect, within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to BEST SPORT s.r.l. Via Castaldi n. 3, 41123 – Modena (MO), by fax to 059 782527, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Always sent within the aforementioned term (14 days) and followed by a confirmation, once we have received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, BEST SPORT s.r.l. will promptly communicate to the customer instructions on how to return the goods. As a single charge, in this case the customer will have to bear the costs of returning the goods to BEST SPORT s.r.l ..
In order to obtain a refund, the goods must be returned:
– It integrates and in the original packaging, complete with all its parts and accessories, without having suffered any damage
– The product must not be dirty or foul-smelling (any hairs must be completely removed)
– The product must not be damaged (cuts, tears, tears, abrasions, etc.)
Upon arrival, the goods will be examined and, in the presence of damage or tampering, the withdrawal can not be exercised. Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damages ascertained to the goods, BEST SPORT s.r.l. will issue a credit note and refund the customer the full amount already paid within 15 working days. It will be the customer’s responsibility to provide promptly to BEST SPORT s.r.l. the bank details (ABI Code – CAB – CIN – Current Account of the invoice), in order to obtain the return of the price. The right of withdrawal can not be exercised by the Customer in the event that the purchased products consist of personalized goods.